This Weekend at CTR:
- Men’s Group meets this week beginning at 8:30 am. Hank Thompson will lead us through a discussion of the 9th Chapter of Peter Walker’s book The Jesus Way. All are welcome!
- Wisdom and Wonder: concludes this Saturday, 10:00 – 11:30 am. The focus will be on the ‘Art’ and ‘Reflections’ being prepared for our Good Friday service.
- ‘Listening For God: Learning to Read and Meditate on Scripture’ concludes this Sunday beginning at 9:00 am
Holy Week Preparations:
- Maundy Thursday Service takes place on April 2 beginning with dinner at 6;00 pm. If you have not yet RSVP’ed for dinner (or have not had a chance to sign up to help in the preparation) please email Nile Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ‘Eating Out for Education’ takes place on Tuesday, March 24 at participating restaurants. This is a great way to support the work and mission of Park Place School. Click here for more information.
- Ghent Area Ministry Clothes Drive is taking place during Lent. As you are cleaning out your wardrobe be sure to set aside gently used clothing and bring them to church. We will make sure they get to GAM.
- Georgia Maas has become our new Administrative Assistant and will officially begin next week. This is a part-time position, and once Georgia and I establish our working routine we will post the new ‘office hours’ in the days ahead. Please pray for Georgia as she takes on this important task.
- Lauren Gyorfi has accepted my invitation to become our (volunteer) ‘Lay Ministry and Small Group Coordinator’. Lauren’s passion is helping to build Christian community and she will be looking to assist, develop, and multiply our existing groups as well as helping individuals find their ‘place’ for service and community. Please pray for Lauren as she takes on this vital task on our behalf.
Looking forward to worshiping with you on Sunday.