Worship and celebration of the Lord’s Supper is held every Sunday at 10:15 am, following Discipleship Hour from 9am to 10am.
We meet on the second floor of Knox Presbyterian Church, 427 West 37th Street in Norfolk. Click here for directions.
Childcare is available during the service until Communion for infants and toddlers. We also offer a loving and Biblically faithful Sunday School environment for children during the sermon time.
Our Discipleship Hour followed by our worship time is open to all each Sunday. Please join us. Christ the Redeemer is committed to being a community of Disciples who Make Disciples. We are eager to deepen that commitment by crafting a ‘Discipleship Hour’ for all ages prior to worship.
Our Sunday schedule is as follows:
- Discipleship Hour: 9:00-10:00 AM
- Worship and Holy Communion: 10:15 AM
- Coffee and treats immediately following worship
All are welcome.
As an Anglican community outside of Sunday morning we worship together through the prayers of the church known as the Daily Offices of Morning and Evening Prayer.
- Morning Prayer:
- Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30 AM – Christ the Redeemer Sanctuary
- Evening Prayer
- Saturday at 5:30 PM during Penitential Seasons (Lent and Advent) – Christ the Redeemer Sanctuary
- Monday at 6:15 PM at the Thomas House in Colonial Place (email email@example.com for more info) [outside around the firepit, as weather permits, during Eastertide]
We encourage all parishioners at Christ the Redeemer, whether corporately or individually, to join us in the daily prayer and reading of Scripture through the Daily Office.