- The Baptism of Louisa Zimbrick-Rogers. We look forward to welcoming another member into the Body of Christ. Please keep the family in your prayers this week.
- Our POT LUCK LUNCH takes place this Sunday as well. Please plan on staying for the food and fellowship and make sure you bring something to share!
- Budget 2015 Presentation will take place during the lunch. We have much to celebrate at CtR and much to prepare for in the coming year. This presentation will help us get ready for our Annual General Meeting in early December.
- Local Mission’ Exploratory Conversation: Nile Gomez will facilitate an initial conversation on the possibilities for our local outreach (4% of our budget is designated for this ministry). At the end of the presentation those who are eager to see where God is leading us in our local mission will have a chance to meet in the new Christian Education space.
- Exploring Membership at CtR continues on Sunday morning at 8:30 am. We will be looking at the implications of being a ‘Creedal Church’.
Men’s Group meets again on Saturday morning, November 1 beginning at 8:30 am. Tom Duffey will be sharing his life-story and Stan Blythe will be leading a discussion on the first chapter of Peter Walker’s book, The Jesus Way. All men of the church are welcome and encouraged to come.
- Congratulations are in order for Doris Gomez who became the permanent Dean of the School for Business and Leadership at Regent University last week.
- We also celebrate the marriage of David Richardson – Temple Richardson’s youngest son- on Saturday November 1 in Charlottesville.
Time Change- Please remember to set your clocks back on Saturday night.