Mark Your Calendars:
Saturday, March 16th
- Leadership Council Meeting, 9am – 11am
- Evening Prayer (w/ optional potluck), 5:30pm- 6:00pm
- Youth Game Night, 6:30pm – 8:45pm
Sunday, March 17th
- Life Group Leaders Meeting , 12:00pm (after worship)
Tuesday, April 2nd
- Park Place School Luncheon, 10:45am -1:15pm
Saturday Nights in Lent
5:30pm – 6:00pm (optional potluck dinner to follow).
Committing to evening prayer on Saturday nights is a great way to prepare for communion on Sunday mornings. These services will be quiet, with a short reflection given by members of our Leadership Council.
Youth Social: Game Night!
The next Youth gathering will be THIS Saturday, March 16th, 6:30pm – 8:45pm (following Evening Prayer). All youth in grades 6-12 are invited to come, and bring a friend or two! Please respond to the Evite, or if you have any questions, contact David at email@example.com .
Check out all of the Lenten resources located in the Fellowship Hall. There are resources to be used by adults, families, and children to truly lean in to this glorious season of Lent.
Sunday Mornings in Lent
- Discipleship Hour:
- “Developing a Rule of Life”. This class is reading through Sacred Rhythms: Arranging Our Lives for Spiritual Transformation by Ruth Haley Barton. Read along with us, even if you are unable to attend the Discipleship Hour!
- Children and Youth classes will continue as normal.
- Please be ready for worship by 10:15am, as we will begin promptly with the Penitential Rite. Latecomers are encouraged to gather in the Fellowship Hall, where they can listen in to the Rite and enter the Sanctuary during the singing of the Kyrie.
Use Lent as an opportunity to be praying for evangelistic movement, and practice almsgiving.
Could you donate baby diapers, wipes, books or toys to The Basics?
Do you know someone who would be interested in attending the Alpha Classes? Or a parent who would like to come to The Basics?
Both of these ministries will be starting the week after Easter!
Park Place School Spring Luncheon
Tuesday, April 2nd, 10:45am – 1:15pm at Myers Hall, Congregation Beth El
If you are interested in attending the Park Place School’s Auction and Luncheon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Looking forward to worshipping with you all on Sunday!