One of our own is getting back on his feet and is in need a bed, dresser, AC unit, dishes, towels, blanket, couch, love seat, table, and other household goods. Please contact Dn. David at email@example.com if you have any of these items you’d be willing to bless someone with. Thank you!
Graduations. A few folks in our congregation will be graduating from high school and college. If you know of anyone within our community that has graduated or is graduating this spring, please let us know!
Baptisms. On Trinity Sunday, June 16th, we will have another opportunity to celebrate the Sacrament of Baptism! If you or your child(ren) are interested in being baptized, please contact Father Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordination and Confirmation. Deacon David Watts will be ordained by the Bishop on June 30th! We will be celebrating Confirmations on the 30th as well. If you are interested in being a candidate for confirmations, please email Father Brian at email@example.com .
CtR Talent Show
Christ the Redeemer’s Annual Talent Show is coming up on Saturday, June 8th from 5:00pm to 7:30pm. Save the date for this fun, inter-generational event. Along with a covered dish dinner, we will be adding a Ministry Fair component to this year’s event. Ministry leaders please be on the lookout for an email with more information.
Alpha and The Basics
THANK YOU again to all of you who have been supporting these programs through your prayers, donations, and time. Please continue to pray for the following:
- The individuals and families who are attending both Alpha and The Basics
- The leaders, that God would use them to share and model His love
- Wisdom for next steps for The Basics and Alpha; this week is the last session for The Basics!
Discipleship Hour – Sunday, 9:00am
Here are the classes being offered:
- “Personality and Service: Finding Your Place in Ministry”, led by Joshua Matlack and Justin Seligman.
- “Growing Compassionate Kids”, led by Casey Reed and Temple Richardson. The book Growing Compassionate Kids by Jan Johnson is used as a guide throughout the class.
- “Study of Philippians”, led by Father Brian Campbell.
The Youth track for Discipleship Hour is focusing on the Catechism as preparation for Confirmation (which will take place either in June or in November this year).
The Children’s Ministry will continue discovering God through the Jesus Storybook Bible.
*Please note that only the Nursery will be offered for parents on Memorial Day weekend (May 26th) during Discipleship Hour.*
2020 Women’s Retreat
Save the date for the next Women’s Retreat: February 21-23 at Chanco on the James. More details to come.
Looking forward to worshiping the Risen King with you all on Sunday!