In this week’s update you will find information on the following (more details on each of these below):
- Pastoral Care and Prayer Requests
- Eastertide Home Communion Packages
- Youth Group this Sunday
- Bulletin Insert
Pastoral Care and Prayer Requests
Currently we have two urgent prayer requests in our congregation:
- Rowen Reyes – Sharon and Ryan Reyes’ son was seen by a pediatric oncologist this morning after having an ultrasound and a urology appointment earlier this week that determined he has a tumor in one of his testicles. They are still awaiting results from his blood work. He is scheduled for surgery next week to remove the tumor.
- Judy Wolfgang – Tisa Nolte’s grandmother and Joan Brant’s mother is entering the end of life stages. Tisa, Joan, and Reagan went to Ohio to be with her earlier this week. She has been taken off all medications, besides morphine, and is expected to pass in the near future. Please be in prayer for a peaceful passing for Judy and comfort for her family.
On a pastoral note: if you have any needs during this isolating time, please let our community support you! Talk to your Home Group, email firstname.lastname@example.org or our prayer team with your prayer requests, contact either Brian+ or David+ with your concerns. We are here to help! You do not have to suffer alone. You have a community of those who love you, who will surround you, come alongside you, and cover you in prayers.
Eastertide Home Communion Packages
To all of those who wished to receive a home communion package for Eastertide: David+ will be delivering packages to Home Group leaders tomorrow (Friday 4/17). Home Group leaders: please let your members know how/when they can pick up theirs from you or deliver it to them on Saturday (4/18). Those that are not in Home Groups who have elected to receive, David+ will be contacting you to coordinate drop off.
Youth Group This Sunday
David+ has set up a Zoom call for the youth group this Sunday, April 19th from 7:00-8:15pm. If you have not already received the link, please let David+ know and he will get it out to you.
Below is the Prayers of the People and Daily Office section of our bulletin insert for this Sunday. We encourage you to be in prayer for those listed and participate in the Daily Office.
***If you have any new or updated prayer requests, please email email@example.com or contact Brian+ or David+ directly***
“Almighty and everlasting God, who in the Paschal mystery established the new covenant of reconciliation: Grant that all who have been reborn into the fellowship of Christ’s Body nay show forth in their lives what they profess by their faith; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.”
– Collect for the Second Sunday of Easter (BCP 2019)